Associate - Executive Search
Date Added: 03/05/2018
Consultant: Sue Krishnan
Kerry's Associate Program is one of its kind in the entire recruitment industry in the country. It is a program that has been developed to systematically and strategically introduce and integrate graduates into the recruitment industry over a 2 year program. You will not have revenue targets during the training period and will have abundant opportunities to learn from senior Consultants and Directors in executing mandates.
As an Associate member of the Research Team at Kerry, you will receive top class candidate acquisition training from an experienced Research Team and Research Manager. You will be provided close guidance in understanding the internal structures of an organization and identifying the right profiles for a mandate.
From Financial Services to FMCG, Technology, Oil & Gas and Biotechnology etc, the coverage will range from niche specialty profiles to senior heads of department to C-suite levels. You will gather market intelligence, market map and deliver key talents for the assignments.
Progressively, you will develop subject matter expertise in specific functions and industries. You will hone candidate engagement skills with close guidance from the research team and Directors and you will be directly exposed to the nuances of the search industry.
Who we are
Established since 2003, Kerry Consulting is the largest Singapore incorporated Executive Search Company. The Directors average 14 years of background in regional search; and the business serves a multicultural client base that encompasses mature markets and emerging economies across Asia Pacific.
We take pride in our values and ability to produce and attract top performers within the industry and provide high quality service to our clients. Our emphasis is on professional development and excellence in effort which inevitably leads to high performance. We take a long term view of our business and our people and operate completely with a growth mindset. Our values and work culture have enabled us to stand strong against all of the business and financial crisis over the years and are pleased to say we are one of the most successful recruitment businesses in the country.
Apart from doing serious business, Kerry also embraces a culture of “work hard play hard” and as a group spend every quarter end celebrating our success together on a yacht or on an island in the region.
- Partnering with Senior Consultants and Directors on mandates awarded by our clients
- Researching and forming industry and market knowledge
- Identifying talents within a specific function of a specific industry
- Forming an opinion on talent availability within an industry
- Educating stakeholders on your findings and providing insights that are relevant to a mandate
- Presenting opportunities to the identified talent and engaging in career planning for senior executives
- Good communications skills in English and one other regional language
- Demonstrable intellectual rigour and a track record in goal oriented achievements
- Strong levels of reasoning, conversational ability and commercial acumen
- Comfortable with being on the phone, handling objections, and be able to convert contacts to warm acquaintances
- Disciplined with integrity and ability to exercise high levels of discretion in a confidential environment
- High level of organisational capability and date line oriented
- Interest in current affairs and market developments
- Degree qualified
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please get in touch with the Research Manager, Sue Krishnan email@example.com
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060