Field Product Manager
Date Added: 07/09/2018
Consultant: Michelle Lee
• Global Technology leader in Electronic Design
• Electronics Thermal Simulation, Test and Thermal Design.
• Customer facing technical role
– MSc in Electrical Engineering or related field,
- Minimum 10 years’ professional experience, including 3-5 years’ in industrial product management or technical product marketing or field application engineering
- Good understanding of the global semiconductor industry and the electronics cooling domain (tools and applications, manufacturers, users, use cases, issues, trends)
- Specific knowledge of the general electronics, vehicle- and power electronics, and semiconductor industries in ASIA
- Experience in enabling the sales of technical products (HW and SW), discovering potential user-groups and mapping their requirements to the product portfolio
- Other preferred skills: knowledge of the measurement instrument and/or CFD market
- Fluent in English with excellent and credible communication and presentation skills. A working knowledge of Chinese and/or Korean language is a huge plus.
- Represent the electronics cooling product lines in the region. This stretches from understanding the target customer segments and their business drivers, needs and requirements, and mapping these with the portfolio elements through demonstrating the product value and benefits for the customers to selecting individual HW and SW elements for the workflow of a specific customer.
- The role requires regular customer visits, presentation for users and at technical conferences. - Works closely with the sales (direct and distributors), participates in special/critical pre-sales activities.
The primary responsibility is maintaining and improving the regional market position of the products in the portfolio, promoting them internally and externally and supporting the sales and marketing organizations in their related efforts by offering technology and market expertise.
Additionally the Field Product Manager provides requests and inputs for product development and product roadmap definition.
To apply, please submit your resume to Michelle Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1769998
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060