DFM Application Engineer
Date Added: 07/09/2018
Consultant: Michelle Lee
• Global Technology leader
• Design For Manufacture
• Customer facing technical role
- BSEE, MSEE, CSEE or MS, Physics or Physical Chemistry required.
- Minimum 3+ yr experience in IC physical verification or process development, such as:
Set-up of modeling with OPC and other RET
- Experience in foundry process (Lithography or CMP) development.
- Strong scripting skills in CAD environments, such as Perl, Tcl/Tk
- Familiar with DRC rule writing and Standard VRF rule languages.
- AE experience or CAD experience in physical verification
- Strong customer interaction skills
- A team player as well as independent worker
- Work closely with the customers to address their needs utilizing Design for Manufacture product line of design to-silicon software products & services.
- Deliver and conduct technical presentations, demo and training.
- Provide evaluation and benchmark support, and support initial customer deployment including process model building, DFM rule file scripting.
- Knowledgeable to identity bottlenecks and work around.
- Establish close relationship with customers to help facilitate achieving sales objectives and to provide ongoing services
To apply, please submit your resume to Michelle Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1769998
Responses are being sent by E-mail
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060