Principal/Staff Process Engineer (Epi)
Date Added: 27/09/2018
Consultant: Michelle Lee
• Global Semiconductor Company
• at least 5 years working experience in EPI Process
• Working in Malaysia(Open to both local Malaysian and expatriate to apply)
- Lead process/recipe set-up for new product development.
- Process performance monitoring, improvement and control.
- Ensure SPC monitoring and problem solving are duly done for measurement and monitoring.
- Oversee overall yield improvement activities within the module/ section.
- Initiate and lead all continuous improvement project with regards the cycle time, cost reduction, capacity etc.
- Bachelor/ Masters/ PHD Degree in Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering or Science in Chemistry or Physics.
- Preferably with more than 5 years’ experience in wafer fab environment
- Knowledge/experience in epitaxy (reduce pressure) process experiences in setup, qualify, control , troubleshooting
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skill using 8D/DOE.
To apply, please submit your resume to Michelle Lee at email@example.com, quoting the job title. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060