R&D Director (IC Design)
Date Added: 27/09/2018
Consultant: Michelle Lee
• Strong leadership in analog, mixed signal and power circuit design
• leading product development in various A/D converters, e.g. sigma delta converters and power converter ICs, etc
• Good insight and knowledge of market trend in industrial and automotive application
- Leading IC design team to develop mixed signal and power ICs
- Setting strategic direction for R&D investment and manage R&D programs
- Engaging with customers directly to understand end market requirements and develop R&D roadmap ahead of competition.
- Developing cutting edge technologies and IPs to maintain leadership position in industrial and automotive market.
- Strong leadership in analog, mixed signal and power circuit design
- Proven experiences in R&D strategic development and customer engagement.
- Strong team leader collaborating with marketing, engineering, quality and production team to resolve conflicts.
To apply, please submit your resume to Michelle Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1769998
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060