Date Added: 26/10/2018
Consultant: Michelle Lee
• Singapore based SME
• One-stop design and manufacturing solutions provider
• Working experience from frontend to backend(assembly)
- Be the company’s lead on all issues and activities relating to all processing equipment and clean-room facilities
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the fab including, process applications, unit process performance, process modules, process integration and equipment performance to meet established KPIs.
- Ensure that products and service provided by the fab operations fit the purpose, are consistent and meet the need of customers’ requirements.
- Drive initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence and manage operational cost.
- Direct and control preventive maintenance operation
- Plan and implement new equipment and processing capability and integrate
- Ensure fab employees are aware of quality requirements, provide training on best practices.
- Promote a culture of quality excellence.
- Develop all necessary policies and procedures
- Support the development of lean manufacturing processes
- Establish and implement metrics for monitoring system effectiveness and to enable managers/engineers to make sound production planning and operational decisions.
- Provide leadership in the planning, directing, execution, analysis and continuous improvement of all aspects of Fab infrastructure / support operations
- All other reasonable duties, as assigned.
To apply, please submit your resume to Michelle Lee at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number ML14670. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1769998
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060