Director of Technical Training - Manufacturing & Built Environment
Date Added: 28/11/2018
Consultant: Andreas Stott
- Leadership role
- P&L responsibilities
- Growing company
Our Client, a leading Continuing Education Training Provider is looking to hire a Director of Technical Training to be responsible for the overall management of the Manufacturing & Build Environment cluster strategies, evaluation and execution.
Reporting to the CEO, the incumbent shall actively lead the cluster function in an effective and aggressive manner. He/She will manage a team of managers and executives to grow the cluster business, Security & Workplace Safety & Health, develop training products and spearhead academy expansion.
The work role includes exploring collaboration modes with external stakeholders such as industry players, government agencies and unions.
- Serve as a key member of the Core Management team that sets the cluster strategic direction
- Determine business trends of the cluster and identify both short and long term business opportunities
- Work out the cluster long term business growth plan & responsible of the cluster P&L
- Spearhead the academy initiatives
- Manage multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment
- Revenue generation and strategic partnerships development and management with industry players, government agencies and unions
- Build and manage a cluster team
- Ideally, experience with a training provider or from the industry
- Strong leadership capabilities, proven ability to lead teams and motivate staff
- Excellent analytical and financial skills
- Outstanding ability to sell ideas and concepts to different stakeholders
- Experienced in developing effective strategic partnerships and collaborations that will drive company revenues and profitability
- Self-driven, highly resourceful and committed individual who thrives in a challenging start up environment
- Innovative and proactive individual with business acumen
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills and relationship building
- High level of integrity and business ethics
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Words format) to Andreas Stott at email@example.com. Due to the anticipated overwhelming responses, we regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060