Regional Cost Manager, APAC (based in Shanghai)
Date Added: 30/01/2019
Consultant: Andreas Stott
• Newly created position
• Leadership role
• Global conglomerate
Our Client, a leading diversified conglomerate, is looking to hire a Regional Cost Manager to lead the deployment of project controls and cost engineering frameworks across Asia Pacific.
Based in Shanghai, the successful candidate will responsible for:
• Leading the deployment of the company’s project controls framework across APAC.
• Leading the design, development and management of a regional historical database.
• Benchmarking the cost and schedule performance of the company’s construction projects against industry data.
• Leading the estimate review and validation of construction projects.
• Partnering closely with Engineering leaders and Corporate functions.
Ideally, candidates will have:
• 8+ years in an engineering or plant operations role.
• 5+ years in a cost engineering function.
• Experience in developing cost and schedule estimates for construction projects.
• Experience with cost estimating software for construction projects.
• Strong influencing skills, ability to work across the organization and multiple functions.
• Certified Cost Professional, Certified Schedule Professional, Black Belt, Green belt, Lean or 6-Sigma certifications.
• Ability to travel up to 40%.
• Fluency in Mandarin preferred.
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Words format) to Andreas Stott at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the anticipated overwhelming responses, we regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060