Shaping future-focused HR leaders and professionals
Human Resources leaders play increasingly central roles in an organisation’s strategy today, from leading the organisation through uncertainty and turbulence, to driving innovation and growth. The ability to envision and develop the workforce and workplace of the future, tech-savviness, and creativity in reimagining HR are key sought-after traits.
As companies restructure, innovate and transform to adapt to this new normal, the demand for future-focused HR leaders and professionals remains high. At Kerry Consulting, we help CEOs, business owners and HR leaders build high quality HR teams to shape the best workforces and workplaces of the future for some of the most exciting and successful companies today.
Our team of experienced HR consultants have deep insights, research and expertise to help businesses with their HR needs, from helping start-ups scale to transforming HR functions for large, complex organisations. Some of the challenges we can help you address include:
- Identifying HR leaders with the expertise to bring your business forward
We conduct confidential search mandates to appoint senior HR leaders who can deepen your organisation’s capabilities across HR Leadership, HR Business Partnering or HR Specialist functions, and in turn drive best-in-class People and Culture agendas.
- Assessing the skills gaps in your organisation
Our talent mapping services provide a detailed overview of the HR talent landscape to uncover skills gaps within your organisation. This helps to identify the competencies to build for success, as well as succession planning to develop the next generation of HR leaders.
- Ensuring your business has the right HR organisational structure
We provide insights into the HR organisational structures of relevant industry leaders, to enable you to make informed decisions on how your own team can be reorganised and restructured, based on best practices.
- Overcoming the shortage of qualified HR talent
Finding the right HR talent is hard. We help you source for talent that possess niche and in-demand skills, and provide creative alternative solutions to secure talent that is the best fit for your organisation.
- Shaping HR teams for companies entering the Singapore market
Building a team from scratch is a daunting task and you need a reliable HR partner to help you navigate the local business environment. Whether you’re looking to hire a CHRO or HR Generalist, we can help with your first hire and advise on your changing needs as your business grows.
Our Human Resources Practice covers the full spectrum of the HR function, including global, regional and country mandates. The roles we recruit for include:
- CHRO / Regional Head of HR / HR Director
- HR Business Partner / Generalist
- Recruitment / Talent Acquisition / Talent Sourcing
- Organisational Design / Organisational Development & Effectiveness
- Talent and Performance Management
- Total Rewards / Compensation & Benefits
- Learning & Development / Leadership Development
- HR Change Management / Organisational Culture
- HR Operations / HR Shared Services
- HRIS / Digital HR
- HR Analytics
- Employee Experience / Employee Engagement
- Industrial Relations