About Kerry Consulting
Headquartered in Singapore since 2003, Kerry Consulting is Singapore’s leading Search & Selection firm. Our consulting team, many of whom hail from Finance backgrounds, is the most experienced and amongst the largest in Southeast Asia. We provide services to many of the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. We are committed to creating positive long term outcomes for both our clients and our candidates. Our focus is on “Returning the Human to Resourcing”.
Our Finance & Strategy Practice
Our Finance & Strategy Practice is the most established practice within Kerry Consulting. It works with publicly and privately held companies, private equity portfolio companies and entrepreneurial start-ups, to identify and hire Finance and Strategy professionals for their businesses. Our portfolio of clients span across multiple industries, including Consumer & Retail, Energy & Commodities, Healthcare & Lifesciences, Hospitality & Real Estate, and Media & Technology etc.
What are we looking for?
As a consequence, we have enjoyed exceptional success with a record year in 2020, in spite of Covid, and even better YTD 2021 performance. We are seeking high calibre professionals to join our business as Consultants or Senior Consultants. The personal qualities we seek include:
- Team orientation
- Intelligence (IQ/EQ)
Ideally, you will have 2 to 6 years of experience in Finance, with a proven track record within fast-paced and service-oriented industries. You thrive on building strong relationships with people and developing your career in an entrepreneurial environment. You are engaging, tenacious and willing to go the extra mile to resolve challenges.
As a point of reference, our colleague, Warren Chia, used to be a Big 4 auditor. Actually it is the most common background of our consultants. You can read about Warren’s switch from audit to executive search here: https://www.kerryconsulting.com/making-the-switch-from-auditor-to-executive-recruiter/
What will you be doing?
In this multi-faceted role, you will be wearing multiple hats as a business developer, talent advisor, career advisor and team collaborator:
- Business developer: Identify new business opportunities, establish relationships, manage and grow your client portfolio etc.
- Talent advisor: Advise clients on talent acquisition and management strategies, develop a specialist proposition and talent pool to effectively engage with clients etc.
- Career advisor: Evaluate candidate’s aspirations/ goals and provide value added advice on potential opportunities, provide thorough support to candidates ranging from interviews to offer management etc.
- Team collaborator: Contribute to team initiatives that help to build your brand, including networking sessions, marketing collaterals etc.
Why join us?
A career in Kerry Consulting will offer:
- Exceptional work environment: Our business involves us giving equal priority to both candidates and clients. Our team culture promotes excellence, professionalism and quality service.
- Training: We focus heavily on training and growing new members of our team. Our motivation to train comes from our focus on providing excellent service. Our capacity to train comes from having an exceptionally high ratio of senior to junior staff, sharing their expertise and passion in recruitment.
- Teamwork: Many of our competitors talk about teamwork. We live it. We actively promote a supportive, respectful, mature team environment while recognizing that consulting is more akin to singles tennis than football.
- Remuneration: Kerry Consulting’s focus is on having highly capable happy people provide outstanding service to our clients and candidates. To facilitate this we ensure that our remuneration structures lead the industry, to a considerable degree
- Branding: The respect of a large number of clients and candidates from leading companies.
- Rewarding Career: Our enviably low rate of attrition ensures that you can look forward to a sustainable career in executive search.
What are the next steps?
If you are interested to learn more about Kerry Consulting and make the transition to Executive Search, please click on the below ‘APPLY NOW’ button.