- Role Energy & Commodities , Finance & Accounting
- Positions 105
- Profile Views 5821
- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Energy & Commodities
- Function Finance & AccountingStrategy, Business Management & Transformation
- Locations Hong KongNorth AsiaOtherSingaporeSoutheast Asia
- Registration No R1104181
- License No 16S8060
Ailing is the Practice Lead for the Energy & Commodities sectors, providing executive search solutions across the commodities, power, and renewables eco-system. The profiles of these companies include integrated producers, commodities trading, ancillary service providers and investment platforms. She is also an experienced member of our Accounting and Finance team.
In her earlier years, she was a Manager in the Financial Services division of a leading international recruitment firm with particular focus on finance, governance and risk areas. Prior to search, Ailing was an Assurance Manager (Financial Services Industry Practice) at PricewaterhouseCoopers, specialising in banking and asset management. She holds a Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours) from the Nanyang Technological University (Singapore) and is a Chartered Accountant of Singapore.