- Role MD - Commerce & Industry
- Positions 1
- Profile Views 3413
- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Commodities, Chemicals, Oil & GasConstructionConsumer & RetailFinancial ServicesFood & NutritionHealth & Life SciencesHospitality & Real EstateIT & TelcoSemiconductor
- Function EngineeringFinance & AccountingHuman ResourcesLegal & ComplianceProcurement & Supply ChainSales & Marketing
- Locations Hong KongNorth AsiaOtherSingaporeSoutheast Asia
- Registration No R1107961
- License No 16S8060
As Managing Director of Kerry Consulting, Deepali is mandated to lead and expand the Commerce and Industry Practice across APAC markets. She has more than 20 years of executive search experience in Singapore. In her last role as Regional Director – SEA & Korea at an international recruitment firm, she launched and managed 3 highly profitable multi-disciplinary offices. Prior to that she had general management responsibility for a recruitment firm while personally leading the retail and consumer practice.
Earlier in her career, Deepali lived in India and UK, and also spent 2 years with the World Bank. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Delhi University and an Honours Diploma in Systems Management.