- Role C-Suite Roles , Financial Services
- Positions 128
- Profile Views 11180
- Category Financial Services
- Industry Asset & Investment ManagementBanking & MarketsConsumer Financial ServicesFinancial ServicesFintechInsurance & InsurtechPaymentsPrivate Banking & Wealth
- Function Finance & AccountingFront OfficeInternal AuditLegal & ComplianceMarketing & CommunicationsOperationsRiskStrategy, Business Management & Transformation
- Locations Hong KongNorth AsiaOtherSingaporeSoutheast Asia
- Registration No R1106860
- License No 16S8060
Emily is a pioneer member of Kerry Consulting’s Financial Services team and currently heads up the Financial Services Practice across the Front Office and Corporate Function practice. Emily has extensive experience running regional C-Suite and senior leadership search mandates in Singapore and Asia Pacific, to identify top talent for Banks, Financial Institutions and Fintechs. She has delivered senior search mandates across CEO, COO, CFO, CRO, Legal & Compliance, Audit, Strategy and Project & Transformation. Prior to joining Kerry Consulting in 2006, Emily was with PricewaterhouseCoopers assurance arm where her clients included banks and MNCs.
Emily graduated from Nanyang Technology University with a Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours) and is also a Chartered Accountant.