- Role C-Suite Roles , Financial Services
- Positions 74
- Profile Views 6585
- Category Financial Services
- Industry Asset & Investment ManagementBanking & MarketsConsumer Financial ServicesFinancial ServicesFintechInsurance & InsurtechPaymentsPrivate Banking & Wealth
- Function Finance & AccountingFront OfficeInternal AuditLegal & ComplianceMarketing & CommunicationsOperationsRiskStrategy, Business Management & Transformation
- Locations Hong KongNorth AsiaOtherSingaporeSoutheast Asia
- Registration No R1106860
- License No 16S8060
Emily is a pioneer member of Kerry Consulting’s Financial Services team and currently leads the Corporate Functions Team within Financial Services. Emily has extensive experience running C-Suite and senior leadership search mandates in Singapore and Asia, to identify top talent for Banks, Financial Institutions and Fintechs. She has delivered senior search mandates across CEO, COO, CFO, CRO, Legal & Compliance, Audit, Strategy and Project & Transformation. Prior to joining Kerry Consulting in 2006, Emily was with PricewaterhouseCoopers assurance arm where her clients included banks and MNCs.
Emily graduated from Nanyang Technology University with a Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours) and is also a Chartered Accountant.