Architectural Project Manager – Vietnam
Date Added: 13/05/2019
Consultant: Andreas Stott
• Newly created position
• Regional project responsibilities
• Technical leadership role
Our Client, a well-established architecture firm is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to oversee BIM teams from their Vietnam office.
• Senior Manager overseeing Team Leaders on projects and ensuring the quality of works produced.
• Assist Directors to manage, coordinate and control architectural works in Vietnam and overseas.
• Provide time estimate and assist with resourcing needs, monitoring performance of staff and teams.
• Communicate with Chinese clients both verbally and writing in Mandarin.
• Train and mentor direct reports.
• 10+ years of relevant experience with a degree in Architecture.
• Hospitality, Commercial and Healthcare project experience.
• Familiar with BIM software such as Revit and AutoCAD.
• Asia experience, ideally in China and/or Vietnam.
• Comfortable in client facing situations.
• Proactive and good communicator.
• Fluent in Mandarin.
• LEED certification is a plus.
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Words format) to Andreas Stott at email@example.com. Due to the anticipated overwhelming responses, we regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060