Digital Transformation Manager
Date Added: 08/03/2019
We know that it’s our people who set Kerry Consulting apart. We’re a team of client focussed and determined professionals with a genuine commitment to making a real difference. We have a strong culture of leadership and achievement and are now seeking a Digital Transformational Manager to join our team to champion this critical business area.
As a newly created leadership role reporting directly to the CEO, the Digital Transformation Manager is accountable for the strategy, prioritisation and delivery of the OneKerry Digital Transformation agenda.
This includes (but is not limited to) the build and evolution of an online global brand presence as well as the conceptualization and implementation of a new digital transformation strategy.
You’ll be ensuring Kerry Consulting is continuously enhancing its service and global brand proposition by adopting new digital technologies.
• Develop a holistic digital marketing strategy that drives key digital activities across all of Kerry's owned, earned and paid media channels and activate online brand strategies globally, regionally, and locally in key markets
• Systematise and streamline workflow processes by enhancing Kerry's CRM and web technology
• Liaise with external agency partners in IT, SaaS, web development/design and creative to develop a holistic content and digital communications strategy
• Design a strategy that drives media buying activities, social media management, email marketing, conversion optimisation, analytics/ metrics, and content
• Provide forecasting, tracking, and reporting on campaign effectiveness metrics which includes overall ROI
• Define information needs, fact finding, and data analysis to support strategic problem solving and sound decision making
We’re looking for someone with robust achievements in digital transformation in similar sized, values driven organisations. Your history with delivering and/or managing a key customer facing technology platform will be critical to your success. Strong communication and ‘full-stack’ digital marketing skills are essential. Recruitment consulting industry experience is valued though not essential.
• 7 years of professional experience preferably with a prior track record of successful digital project management experience from conceptualisation to implementation
• At least 3 years’ experience with agency briefing and project management
• At least 2 years’ experience in managing major technical marketing automation and/or CRM projects with multiple stakeholders and delivering them on time and on budget
• Knowledge in data security essential
• Excellent communication and strong stakeholder management skills
• Strong written, editing and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding understanding of marketing strategy, promotional campaign, content creation, SEO optimisation and execution management
What we like:
• Self-starters with a commitment to personal development
• Proactive, positive attitude and a kind spirit
• High attention to detail and organisation
• Ambitious and hungry for career progression - we are growing quickly and prefer to promote internally
• Sound strategic thinking and problem solving
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• IQ/EQ and CQ with a capability to relate and work effectively, in a culturally diverse organisation
If you have relevant experience and are keen to explore this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title. We thank you for your interest and will be contacting shortlisted candidates for further discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Registration No: R1223529
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060