SVP, Software Architecture (Financial Services)
Date Added: 12/04/2019
Consultant: Patricia Teo
- Leading Financial Institution
- Brand New Architecture team
- Special Initiatives
Our client is a progressive financial institution with significant strategic commitment and investment into the technology function, to enable it for the future. We are recruiting a lead software architect, for a newly set up division within their Technology and Operations function.
Leading a team of talented architects, you will provide the guidance and thought leadership for the architecture blue prints for special projects undertaken by the Bank, including integration of technology architecture for new acquisitions; potential digitization of the Bank; exploration of new and emerging technology concepts for the the Bank.
• Provide architecture blue prints for special initiatives for the Bank.
• Work closely with the developers and testers to test, tweak and improve on the architecture.
• Explore how new technologies can be integrated into existing architecture and technology stacks.
• Assist to secure buy-ins from stakeholders in driving changes and subsequent delivery of projects and results.
• At least 15 years of experience as software architects
• Strong preference for candidates with FI experience
• Team management experience of at least 2 years.
• Excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to email@example.com, quoting PT15355. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration No: R1328278
Licence No: 16S6080
Headquartered in Singapore since 2003, Kerry Consulting is Singapore's leading Search & Selection firm. Our consulting team is the most experienced, and amongst the largest, in the ASEAN region.
We provide services to many of the world's leading companies and financial institutions. We are committed to creating positive long term outcomes for both our clients and our candidates. Our focus is on "Returning the Human to Resourcing".
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060