Project Director and Regional Aviation Lead
Date Added: 26/04/2019
Consultant: Andreas Stott
• Newly created position
• Iconic multibillion project
• Regional leadership role
Our Client, a top tier multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to hire a seasoned Project Director to be based in Singapore. This strategic hire will be responsible for the overall delivery of a multi billion airport project and will support the Aviation Business Unit growing its presence in Southeast Asia.
Project Director (50%)
• As the Project Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and coordinating a team of 200 on a major airport project. He/She will oversee the delivery of airside design and provide technical consultation in areas such as airport planning, road and pavement design and associated specialist aviation systems.
Regional Aviation Lead (50%)
• As the Regional Aviation Lead, the successful candidate will support the development of the Aviation Business Unit in the region. He/She will be responsible for developing relationships with existing and new clients, uncover partnership opportunities and provide consulting and advisory services. He/She will also provide leadership, technical advice and guidance to teams on regional projects.
• A degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar. A Chartered Membership is preferred.
• Minimum 15 years of Aviation experience, working on conceptual and schematic designs.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a consultancy environment.
• Experience leading large teams (150+) on critical and complex infrastructure projects.
• Experience managing multicultural teams. Asia experience is an added advantage.
• Strong airside expertise and good understanding of ICAO standards.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with high level clients.
To apply, please submit your resume to Andreas Stott at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the anticipated overwhelming responses, we regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060