Project Manager, Special Airport Systems (based in Japan)
Date Added: 08/05/2019
Consultant: Andreas Stott
Our Client, a global airport logistics solution provider is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to join 2 airport projects in Japan. Reporting into the Country Manager, you will oversee the delivery of special airport systems at Narita and Kansai.
- Project Management, Aeronautical or other relevant degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience with Airports or Airlines.
- Baggage Handling System experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in Japanese and advanced level of English.
Please submit your resume to Andreas Stott at email@example.com to arrange for a confidential discussion.
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060