APAC Real Estate Manager (Client-side)
Date Added: 13/05/2019
Consultant: Andreas Stott
• Newly created role
• Leading global organisation
• Strong business growth
Our Client, one of the world’s leading conglomerates, is looking to hire a Real Estate Manager to join their APAC team due to continuous business growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Developing strategies to manage a portfolio of leased and owned commercial real estate.
• Identifying space, negotiating lease or purchase terms and project managing the delivery in partnership with the construction team.
• Providing recommendations aligned with the business and real estate portfolio strategies.
• Managing relationships with brokers, consultants, counsel and landlords.
• Bachelor's degree in Real Estate Management, Accounting, Finance, Business or related discipline.
• 5+ years of experience leading negotiations for small to large lease, purchase, or sale of commercial real estate.
• Experience developing strategic and tactical plans for real estate assets.
• Previous client-side experience is preferred. Candidates working with Property Managers are welcome to apply.
• Ability to travel up to 20%. Fluency in Mandarin preferred. Fluency in Japanese is an added advantage.
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Words format) to Andreas Stott at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number AS15836. Due to the anticipated overwhelming responses, we regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060