- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 21894
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Accounting Manager, US Semiconductor MNC
Have a rare chance to work at a US Public listed MNC that has it’s global HQ based in Singapore. You will be able to work in a enviornment where Corporate decisions are made, be exposed to senior management that sits in Singapore office. Thisi is a well established, stable, and thriving company/ industry.
- The role will report into the Director, Corporate Controllership and Accounting, and based in Singapore.
- The primary responsibility of the role is to ensure timely and accurate completion of the quarterly and annual financial filings with SEC.
- This role also assists with the development of accounting policies and process changes as they relate to technical accounting standards.
- This position also reviews and monitors accounting policies for the Company to ensure compliance with GAAP and SEC requirements and ensuring proper disclosure of policies and transactions in our SEC filings.
- Supports the SEC compliance efforts with the preparation, review, submission and distribution of financial reports, such as 10-Q, 10-K, and 8-K
- Ensure compliance with Edgar and XBRL SEC filing requirements
- Assists with the preparation and review of financial statement disclosures, including drafting new financial statement disclosures for transactions or policy changes, as needed. Gather input from executive management to prepare MD&A narratives and disclosures
- Ensure compliance with the reporting process for conflict minerals compliance
- Prepares and review of monthly and quarterly Balance Sheet statements, Cash flow statements, and related materials required by investor relations and internal management
- Supports the Corporate consolidation function
- Coordinates with external/internal auditors and Company Controllers for requests/documentation related to audits
- Provides advice in the technical accounting; assists in overseeing the review and interpretation of new and proposed accounting regulations
- Leads the implementation of new accounting standards
- Ensure US GAAP accounting standards and requirements are compiled for new transactions;
- Any ad-hoc project as assigned
- At least 5 years of experience working in accounting (including public company & public accounting)
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP and proficiency in technical accounting research, analysis, and documentation
- Knowledge of SEC financial reporting rules and regulations for periodic reporting (10-K, 10-Qs) and other areas (Rule 3-05, Rule 3-09, S-3, etc.)
- Experience with internal control compliance (SOX 404)
- Prior experience in Big 4 public accounting
- Overseas experience desired but not necessary
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, with professional accounting qualification (CPA or equivalent)
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial data
- Ability to operate under pressure and strict deadlines
- Prior experience with XBRL and Workiva (or similar reporting software) a plus
- Mature with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and high personal integrity
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Strong project management experience and results driven
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 21894. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060