- Category Technology
- Industry Private Banking & Wealth
- Function Application & Software Development
- Consultant Yien Quek
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1109830
- Job Ref No 22930
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
As part of its continuing digital transformation, an international financial institution is building out its software engineering capabilities in Singapore as a key hub for its APAC business. As the APAC Head of Software Engineering, you will be a catalyst of this change by building an engineering-centric organisation, working in conjunction with other hubs to help the transformation materialise.
- Hiring and developing a strong engineering team
- Develop a software engineering culture that fosters creativity, innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning with a mindset that support changes.
- Provide strategic leadership and hands-on technical oversight to the software engineering teams, with a customer first and data-driven mindset.
- Lead the design and implementation of DevOps processes.
- Drive adoption of modern software development methodologies
- Demonstrable track record of delivering complex projects, with strong track record in being able to influence and inspire technical communities
- Experience in modern CI/CD, DevOps, modern development flows and agile methodologies
- Thought leadership in software engineering standards & practices, unafraid to explore new technologies, arbitrate complex technical discussions and take challenging decisions.
- Proven experience with designing and implementing distributed service-oriented architectures.
- Experience with system design at scale
- Experience with modern observability patterns, such as the Open Telemetry
- Knowledge and experience of implementing streaming platforms
- Able to drive the testing automation topic across the entire DevOps cycle
For interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1109830
Licence No: 16S8060