- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry OtherConstructionFinancial ServicesEnergy & CommoditiesFintech
- Function Legal & Compliance
- Consultant Chew Ern
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1546560
- Job Ref No 91846
- Salary Above S$250,000
- Reputable UK Law firm with strong presence in Asia
- Strong Disputes capability in the region and looking to strengthen it further
- International Law firm with license to advise SG law
My client is a renowned UK law firm with strong footprints in the APAC market. In view of their business expansion and part of their broader global growth plan, they are currently in the market for a Senior Disputes Partner to strengthen their Dispute Resolution practice here in Singapore.
The firm has an existing Disputes team that has worked in all the major institutional and procedural rules, including those of the ICC, LCIA, ICSID, SCC, SIAC, HKIAC, and UNCITRAL. This new hire will be well supported (in terms of referred work from their transactional practice) as well as collaboration with existing Disputes team.
They are open to Singapore Qualified Disputes Lawyers (with an existing book of business) who are looking to join a global network.
- Portable book of business with strong Asian network & expertise preferred;
- Desire to be part of a global network
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong business acumen in running a disputes practice
- Option to bring across a team of associates will be considered by the firm on a case-by-case basis.
For a confidential discussion, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org