- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Health & Life Sciences
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 23568
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
- Stable, well established organization
- Local role
- Fast pace, dynamic culture
The incumbent will support the Business Office Group Shared Services Operations, working directly with cross-functional business leads internally and externally with healthcare institutions within the cluster and outsourced partner, and shall be responsible to:
- Work closely with various Operations team to support new operation needs, workflow changes and process improvement.
- Conduct current-state process analysis, root-cause analysis and design processes and controls that are supporting the service growth.
- Communicate any changes in workflow / processes that has impact to Operations
- Develop Business Office Shared Services process efficiency Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), monitor performance and reporting the service level KPIs to key stakeholders
- Manage outsourced partner AR management team performance by reviewing KPIs and work closely with SSC to resolve any performance issues
- Ensure compliance to policies on patient financing, various Policy’s and Business Office Shared Services Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Perform control self-assessment (CSA) to assess, monitor and document the processes and controls in the group CSA reporting
- Partner with Data Protection Office to develop and improve on existing controls and processes in compliance with PDPA Act
- Lead the investigation and escalation protocol for any PDPA breach incidents
- Summarise and communicate to management team on key issues, risks and business impact of controls deficiencies and track remediation to completion
- Participate in projects and system implementation in term of controls and risk assessment
- Work closely with internal and external auditors.
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy/ Finance/ Business or the equivalent with at least 10 years’ experience in operations, audit and compliance.
- Project management (Agile / Scrum Methodology), change management and facilitation experience in matrixed environment.
- Familiar with public healthcare operations and subsidy & financing framework.
- Knowledge/expertise of Finance module in SAP FICO/ SAP IS-H
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, good verbal communication and presentation skills
- Pro-active, resourceful, able to take challenges, work independently or as a team.
- Able to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 23568. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060