- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Education & Training
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20919
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Assistant Director, Corporate Strategy (Education)
A leading provider of private tertiary education and professional training in Singapore, they are an organization that is mission driven to advance the Executive education courses to help grow with the Singapore workforce to further develop people’s careers, economy, and society as a whole.
Deliver market research and analysis of higher education and lifelong learning developments. Analyse and develop strategies that leverage opportunities and mitigate threats. Make appropriate recommendations. This role reports into Director, Strategy and Corporate Planning.
- Conduct market research and analysis of higher education and lifelong learning developments that will impact business outlook.
- Carry out commercial analysis including competitive benchmarking of market developments that could provide opportunities as well as threat mitigation for the Group’s business and develop options and recommendations.
- Work closely with business units to keep them apprised of longer-term developments for incorporation into their business plans.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience. Experience in management consultancy and corporate finance would be advantageous.
- Degree in any discipline, but preferably in a business, social science, finance or economics.
- Experience in supporting CEO and/or board of directors in developing and implementing business strategies, facilitating performance review and analysis etc.
- Strong project management and process management skills.
- Strong analytical, evaluation and planning skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Commercial, investment or business development experience is preferred.
- Prior work experience in consultancy with knowledge of strategy, frameworks and tools will be preferred.
- Competent with Excel and Powerpoint applications (advanced user).
- Demonstrate strategic thinking abilities with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 20919. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060