- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20583
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Assistant FP&A Manager (Growing Tech)
Be a part of the growth with the company and the role where you have the chance to partner closely with senior stakeholders such as C-Suite, Heads of departments for global operations. You will be driven, analytical, and be confident to be able to present to senior management, challenge, provide insights, be hands-on, and grow with the business.
- Providing proactive, insightful, high quality analysis to support decision making, in the context of wider business implications, which can be translated into comprehensive materials/commentary for senior stakeholders.
- Driving/owning and automating several aspects of management reporting, including exec reporting, weekly/ daily operational reporting, making sure that there is alignment and consistency in outputs and conclusions.
- Involvement in regular assessment of working capital management, as well as balance sheet and cash flow analysis.
- Assistance in coordination of the annual planning process, as well as regular re-forecasting activities
- Implement and maintain rolling forecasts, partner closely with the Sales/ Tech team
- Understanding and influencing the underlying drivers of performance to help drive the top and bottom line.
- Developing financial models to support business in its decision-making process.
- Utilizing visualization tools such as PowerBI or Tableau to work closely with Data Science team to develop meaninful dashboards that can be used effectively by the business
- 5+ years of FP&A experience (If also has Corporate Finance Advisory background in consulting firm also eligible)
- Advanced Excel Modelling Skills and being comfortable with managing large volumes of data sets, derive meaningful analysis out of that data and provide feedback/ recommendation on the key trends
- Strong with data anlytics, dash board reporting tools such as Tableau, PowerB
- Excellent communication skills in order to collaborate with senior stakeholders including C-Suite
- CA, CFA qualified
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 20583. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060