- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Consumer & Retail
- Function Human Resources
- Consultant Cheryl Siah
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1985566
- Job Ref No CS21319
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Our client is a leading retail conglomerate with strong heritage and commitment to delighting consumers with on-trend fashion goods. As the company grows from strength to strength, the HR team has exciting plans to rollout some key HR projects. They are now seeking an Assistant HR Manager to join their team. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
As a part of the HR team for the region, this key member will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR operations including: managing payroll, benefits, updating and maintenance of HR systems and monthly reporting, as well as the administrative processes relating to foreign workforce management (such as work visa applications and making arrangements for relocation).
In particular, you will handle all payroll matters – liaising with the internal stakeholders and managing the external payroll vendor in an accurate and timely fashion, whilst ensuring compliance to respective local regulations. This role will also have the opportunity to support upcoming ad-hoc HR projects, as assigned.
- As the ideal candidate, you are degree qualified, with at least 5 years of Human Resource experience
- Strong understanding of Employment Law and Payroll practices in Singapore and at least one other Southeast Asian market
- Current/prior experience within the Retail industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular – Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous, analytical and numerate
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced matrix setup
Please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number CS 21319.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(Licence No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1985566)