- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 21315
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Assistant Manager/ Manager, Professional Services for Tax (US GAAP/ IFRS)
A leading and global professional services organization that employs 180,000 people spread over 150 countries that have an extensive geographic reach. They are a top-of-the-mind consulting which has expertise in audit, tax, and advisory.
They are looking for a Statutory Accounting professional to join their team in the Global Tax Center Asia, to focus primarily on APAC regional delivery of US GAAP to Local GAAP conversions and preparation of Financial Statements (for various IFRS-compliant countries in APAC) as well as to coordinate the delivery of tax and accounting services for corporate clients in the APAC region. The successful candidate will work with a team headquartered in Singapore and will manage an offshore support team.
- You should have at least 4 years of audit and accounting experience (not limited to Singapore) preferably with an international accounting firm or in an MNC where you have been involved in IFRS/SFRS audit or GAAP conversion.
- Strong IFRS technical skills
- Have knowledge of differences between US GAAP and IFRS
- Have knowledge on audit process
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field, with a Professional Qualification as recognized by ISCA.
- Excellent research and project management skills
- Highly organized and have a strong analytical mind
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 21315. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060