- Category Financial Services
- Industry Wholesale Banking and Global MarketsFinancial Services
- Function Front Office
- Consultant Teo Howe Yuin
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1108685
- Job Ref No 20684
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
A top ranked European Bank with a long-standing strong presence in Singapore is seeking to boost its strength in Investment Banking, Financial Services specialisation by hiring a self-starting, growth-oriented individual.
You will work in a very experienced team of 3 veterans who have strong networks, vast Corporate Finance experience, deal-making track record as well as a nurturing, mentoring and collaborative environment. Apart from Financial Institutions, you will also have the opportunity to gain exposure in other industries and sectors by cross-working with other Investment Banking teams. The bank has a strong staff-oriented Employee Value Proposition and has grown and developed many employees who have built excellent careers with the bank. You will be rewarded with a total annual package of between S$165,000 to S$175,000.
- Work with the senior team members on deal origination and project execution in M &A and ECM mandates.
- Prepare pitch decks to support origination, presentations and other documentation and materials to support with execution of M & A mandates.
- Complete high-quality research on financial institutions and financial services companies, covering but not limited to financial information, business and ownership background, performance track record.
- Identify risks and assist team members in working out solutions.
- Conduct Financial Modelling on team mandates to produce detailed financial analysis.
- Excellent Corporate Finance or M&A experience.
- Proficient in financial modelling.
- Strong knowledge of Financial Services sector
- Articulative and strong influencing and presentation skills.
To apply to this opportunity, you are invited to write in with an updated CV to ht@KerryConsulting.com. If you meet the above requirements, I would love to talk to you. Do refer this good opportunity to your professional peers or friends if it is not in line with your career aspirations. Thank you!