- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20842
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Associate, Management Reporting (Management Consulting)
A leading global professional services firm that provides advisory, business performance improvement and turnaround management services. They deliver tangible results for corporates, boards, private equity firms, law firms and government agencies facing complex challenges. Their senior leaders, and their teams help companies act decisively, catapult growth and accelerate results. They are experienced operators, world-class consultants, former regulators and industry authorities with a shared commitment to telling clients what’s really needed for turning change into a strategic business asset, managing risk and unlocking value at every stage of growth.
Due to tremendous demand within Asia region, they are looking to hire an Associate level candidate in our Singapore Performance Improvement Practice. Based in Singapore, this position will be responsible of researches, analytical / problem solving, modeling, and report / presentation preparation, to support various engagements of complex and high-profile situations. He/she is required to deliver rapid results with focus on bottom-line improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Engineering, MBA is an advantage
- 3-5 years of combined experience in consulting and industry, ideally in finance or strategy planning office, working with ex-consultants
- Experience in consumer/retail, healthcare, and/or manufacturing sectors are preferred
- Excellent organizational, financial modeling and analytical skills
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and high level of energy
- Positive attitude and excellent people skills to collaborate with different teams, counterparts and stake holders to achieve different milestones
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 20820. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060