- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Food & Nutrition
- Function Sales & Marketing
- Consultant Willis Toh
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1104283
- Job Ref No WT1
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Associate Recruitment Consultant – Food & Nutrition
You will be part of one of the best performing desks with great potential in Kerry Consulting. Our Food & Nutrition Practice is a dedicated desk servicing clients across Food Ingredients, Human/Animal Nutrition and Flavors & Fragrance companies. We have a demonstrated track record and in-depth market knowledge of these sectors. Our search mandates extend across multiple markets, including Singapore, Southeast Asia and Greater China.
As an associate consultant, you will be partnering with the Practice Leader who comes with deep expertise in the Food & Nutrition sectors. Through bespoke training programs and on-job-exposure, the Associate Consultant will build, establish, and maintain long term relationships with experienced candidates with specialized skills within the sectors/ functions. Ultimately, the aim is to fulfill their career aspirations, while meeting the fast growing demands of our large and established clientele within Food & Nutrition.
Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Candidate sourcing and identification via databases, referrals, networking and advertising
- Senior talent research and mapping – Play a key role in retained or exclusive senior search mandates, along with client needs for talent market mapping, detailed research tailored for their business forecast and planning
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and consultants
- As part of the candidate generation efforts, actively work with the Practice Leader and the digital marketing team on marketing materials, job advertisements on a wide variety and readily available platform
What are we looking for?
Ideally, you will have 3-5 years’ experience working in the Food & Nutrition industry with a good degree in Food Science or related disciplines. It does not matter in which function that you are currently working in; you could be working in a lab but with a burning desire to have a career in a more commercial capacity while still utilising your education and industry knowledge, or already in a commercial role but seeking for a new challenge. Passion and long term interest in the Food & Nutrition sectors are essential to the success of the role. You will be described as an effective communicator and listener, with a strong sense of accountability and service orientation. You will be also a proven and effective project manager with the ability to multi-task.
Why join us?
A career as an Associate Consultant in Kerry Consulting will offer:
– Exceptional work environment: Our business involves us giving equal priority to both candidates and clients. Our team culture promotes excellence, professionalism and quality service.
– Training: We focus heavily on training and growing new members of our team. Our motivation to train comes from our focus on providing excellent service. Our capacity to train comes from having an exceptionally high ratio of senior to junior staff, sharing their expertise and passion in recruitment.
– Teamwork: Many of our competitors talk about teamwork. We live it. We actively promote a supportive, respectful, mature team environment while recognizing that consulting is more akin to singles tennis than football.
– Remuneration: Kerry Consulting’s focus is on having highly capable happy people provide outstanding service to our clients and candidates. To facilitate this we ensure that our remuneration structures lead the industry, to a considerable degree
– Branding: The respect of a large number of clients and candidates from leading companies.
– Rewarding Career: Our enviably low rate of attrition ensures that you can look forward to a sustainable career in executive search.
About Kerry Consulting
Headquartered in Singapore since 2003, Kerry Consulting is Singapore’s leading Search & Selection firm. Our consulting team is the most experienced and amongst the largest in Southeast Asia. We provide services to many of the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. We are committed to creating positive long term outcomes for both our clients and our candidates. Our focus is on “Returning the Human to Resourcing”.
What are the next steps?
If you are interested to learn more about our Food & Nutrition Practice, please reach out to Willis Toh at email@example.com.
Registration No: R1104283
License No: 16S8060