- Category Technology
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Grace Lim
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1988923
- Job Ref No 21080
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
The hiring firm is a leading, Singapore based media firm and has businesses spread across all key media channels. They have maintained their strong focus towards utilising advanced technologies to remain at the forefront. With the increased importance of digital technology, they are working with extra tenacity to provide a reliable and accessible hybrid cloud environment to their users. As a result, the firm is actively looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join them.
You will be part of the team leading the Cloud transformation journey for the firm and all your responsibilities will be focused towards be helping the firm increase the availability, efficiency, and reliability of their systems.
This role will give you the opportunity to be involved end to end in the entire cloud adoption process – from identifying and designing to implementing and maintaining – you will be responsible for handling all aspects of the AWS journey.
You will also be expected to mobilise the different teams across technology to drive the migration as well guide and train the relevant stakeholders when necessary.
One of the key unique factors of this role is that it will provide the opportunity to work on an end-to-end cloud adoption project, which is rare as most firms divide this role amongst several employees.
- You would have at least 3 years of working experience in AWS projects, the broader your experience is, the more beneficial it will be.
- To be specific, any experience in architecting, designing, developing and implementing AWS solutions is ideal.
- Knowledge of AWS resources such as EC2, RDS, ALB, ElasticCache, Auto-scaling Group, S3, VPC, EKS, ECS, Cloudfront, Route53, CloudWatch, Lambda would be required
- You would also have an educational background in Computer Science or related fields to have strong foundational knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- Any experience in any DevOps Tools as well – Nginx, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes etc would be advantageous
- Would be ideal to have experience in any of the Configuration Management and Deployment tools like — Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
- Overall, you will have strong understanding of IT infrastructure and the best practices across its different domains
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1988923
Licence No: 16S8060