- Category TechnologyFinancial Services
- Industry Asset & Investment Management
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Shreeya Bhan
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1983436
- Job Ref No 20524
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
The hiring firm is a leading, global asset management firm with their APAC HQ based in Singapore. They have maintained their strong focus towards utilising advanced technologies to remain at the forefront of the financial services sector. With the increased importance of digital technology, they are working with extra tenacity to provide a reliable and accessible hybrid, multi-cloud environment to their users. As a result, the firm is actively looking for a Senior Azure Cloud Engineer to join them.
will be part of the regional team leading the Cloud transformation journey for the firm and all your responsibilities will be focused towards be helping the firm increase the availability, efficiency, and reliability of their Azure systems.
This role will give you the opportunity to be involved end to end in the entire cloud adoption process – from identifying and designing to implementing and maintaining – you will be responsible for handling all aspects of the cloud and automation journey.
You will also be expected to mobilise the different teams across technology to drive the migration as well guide and train the relevant stakeholders when necessary.
One of the key unique factors of this role is that it will provide the opportunity to work on an end-to-end cloud adoption project, which is rare as most firms divide this role amongst several employees.
- You would have strong working experience in Azure projects, the broader your experience is, the more beneficial it will be. To be specific, any experience in architecting, designing, developing and implementing Azure solutions is ideal.
- You would also have an educational background in Computer Science or related fields to have strong foundational knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- Any experience in any DevOps Tools as well – Nginx, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes etc would be advantageous
- Would be ideal to have experience in any of the Configuration Management and Deployment tools like — Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
- Overall, you will have strong understanding of IT infrastructure and the best practices across its different domains
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1983436
License No: 16S8060