- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Application & Software DevelopmentData
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No Business Analyst (Data Warehouse, Macros, And MySQL)
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring a Business Analyst to work on-site with an information technology multi-national corporation. This role will work closely with the business users to gather, translate, document, and data requirements. You will provide inputs on data extraction criteria, rules for standardization across multiple data sources, and create excel macros to execute data validation on excel data sources.
You will need to write and execute SIT test cases and test scripts and provide support for UAT and PROD implementation. You will take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks, maintain awareness of the industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats, and technologies to understand the risk and better safeguard the company. Highlight any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
Skills and experience required:
• Minimum Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in a business analyst/developer role involved in Data Warehouse projects
• Experience in Excel macros and MySQL scripting
• Knowledge of risk management is a plus
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word doc preferably) with Nav at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lic No.: 22C0942 | Reg No.: R1109259