- License No 16S6080
- Job Ref No
Business Analyst within financial services team is responsible for eliciting, defining and documenting business and functional requirements. S/he will draw out and communicate requirements and help devise effective solutions that are in line with the strategic aims of the client. The Business Analyst will work with Product Owners and Development teams using agile principles and processes.
• Stakeholder Management (Vendors and business)
• Good understanding of OMS and handling Capital Market operations especially equities.
• Should have basic understanding of the trade life cycle.
• Experience implementation with FIX
• Supporting 24×5 global trading system and handling the outages across the production environment
• Experience in FO is a plus.
• Basic poweshell and windows scripting
• Job schedulers like CTRL+M, Autosys
• Using MS-SQL for queries
• Parse logs where required
• 7 – 10 years of professional work experience preferably in financial services or insurance
• University Degree, preferably in Risk Management / Finance / Economics related subject •
• Proven business analysis experience on large projects
• Experience in Data Warehouse or Business Intelligence an advantage
• Analytical with good managerial, project management and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to work cross functionally to drive the requirements and solutions as well as resolve lower level operational issues with experience translating between business and technology
• Experience working in fast-paced agile/scrum environments
• Excellent analytical and communication skills and proficiency in using PowerPoint and Visio tools required
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Veo Nguyen at email@example.com, 66976617
Registration No: R1434539
Licence No: 16S6080