- License No 16S6080
- Job Ref No
On behalf of my banking client, we are looking for for a Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst to join their wealth platform transformation programme. You will be supporting the Business Project Manager to implement the group wealth platform projects across the region. You will creatively resolve business needs through requirements gathering and analysis. He/ she must be able to work independently with minimal guidance and will be designing, building and delivering high value digital wealth solutions.
• Assist business project manager to identify and define the new target operating model for the business.
• Assist to secure buy-ins from stakeholders in driving changes and subsequent delivery of projects and results.
• Collaborate with project managers (IT and business) and project sponsors to define project scope and vision and identify constraints, dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues
• Develop good understanding of current business system platforms and industry standards.
• Formulate and define detailed project scope, use cases and requirements.
• Identify and translate conceptual customer journey, design and user requirements into feasible solutions to project team, solution designers and developers
• Work with peers, stakeholders and project team to prioritize requirements and gain approval on defined requirements and artifacts, assisting with issue resolution
• Translate requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
• Manage User Acceptance Test (UAT) with test manager to formulate test plan, scenarios, cases, scripts, results and manage defects.
• Define and execute project change management and training activities with internal and external stakeholders
• At least 3 – 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst / Project Manager in wealth management projects
• Experience in end-to-end project delivery from writing user requirements, UAT and change management activities
• Working knowledge of core banking platform projects, banking products, services and processes
• Strong understand of project methodology and delivering high quality project artefacts
• Excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Veo Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org, 66976617
Registration No: R1434539
Licence No: 16S6080
Headquartered in Singapore since 2003, Kerry Consulting is Singapore’s leading Search & Selection firm. Our consulting team is the most experienced, and amongst the largest, in the ASEAN region.
We provide services to many of the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. We are committed to creating positive long term outcomes for both our clients and our candidates. Our focus is on “Returning the Human to Resourcing”.