- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Education & Training
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 21102
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Business Development Director (M&A), Education
One of the fastest growing Education compaines in Singapore and Hong Kong, a real change agent in the industry. Have the chance to strategize with senior leadership team to expand the company further. Play a key role in major business expansion projects that would greatly contribute to driving financial growth, forging strong relationships with clients, investors and other potential stakeholders, and oversee smooth execution of expansion activities such as merger and acquisition.
- Introduce a variety of global private equity, private credit, family office and other pools of capital to the company for fundraising needs for the corporate level or project base financing.
- Structuring, reviewing and negotiating financing packages that align with the corporate needs and goals of the company.
- Coordinating with various departments for due diligence requests from potential investors and preparation of required information.
- Working alongside external counsel to review and ensure subscription agreement adheres to finalized term sheets.
- Maintaining relationships with investors so that required updates are sent on a regular basis.
- Maintaining relationships with additional investment groups for future fundraising needs.
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals regularly to the C-Suite Members, working closely to plan, set and execute projects that would serve the business growth plan
- Ensure our company brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition globally including potential acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features that can be launched
- Identify and structure strategic collaborations with other music brands, instrument suppliers and organizations within the ecosystem.
- Generate different revenue streams and brand awareness from the structured collaborations.
- Stay up-to-date with new products, practices and services in the industry
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in renown investment, banking, or funding organisations
- Extensive experience in M&A, funding procurement and/or investment analysis a must
- Experience in CRM Software preferred
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding project management and execution skills
- Extensive experience in relationship building and management strongly preferred
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 21102. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060