- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No ML18156
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
This company is a global leader in Optical systems and optoelectronics and they’re looking for BDM based in Korea.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives. (Materials science, battery, etc)
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Training personnel in Sales function and helping team members develop their skills.
• Bachelor’s degree with over 10-year experience in application, technical/product marketing, sales or related field.
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficiency in Korean and English
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number ML 18156.