- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 17566
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Business Development Manager, Tech (Start Up)
A continously growing tech company that is disrupting their industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts in Singapore/ SEA, they are expanding as a company in all areas whether it’s regional presence or due to demand of their services, including headcount within the company. In times like COVID is when they are thriving, and are not planning to scale down anytime soon. Take the chance now, to join an exciting, growing company.
In this role, as a BD Manager, you will be primarily responsible for fundraising efforts as well as support on specific finance projects, as needed. In addition, you will be maintaining and growing relationships with our global investors. Your day to day:
- Seek reputable investors and financing options for company, establishing and maintaining relationships with such institutions.
- Ability to grow connections with global investors (US and Singapore).
- Managing the end-to-end process of future investments in company including the sourcing of investors, due diligence, deal execution, and post-investment management.
- Communicating to shareholders and investors.
- Assist the Director of Finance and CEO with ad-hoc projects as required.
- Must have at least 8 years of investment experience in venture capital or venture investment teams in start-up space.
- Experience in a fast-paced or SaaS industry a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-driven with good organization and time management skills.
- Must be able to travel abroad
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 17566. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060