- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Wholesale Banking and Global MarketsConsumer Financial ServicesFinancial Services
- Function Cyber Security, IT Security and Risk
- Consultant Chen Yi Ooi
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1876389
- Job Ref No CY21459
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Kerry Consulting is currently partnering with a Global Bank to hire for a Business Information and Cyber Security Risk Manager, to be based in the Hong Kong office. This is a first line of defense role, crucial in supporting and driving the implementation of the Bank’s Information and Cyber Security transformation and remediation programs for Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and South Korea.
- Engage the relevant Country and Technology Department Heads in raising security awareness, developing remediation treatment plans and ensuring the execution of appropriate security controls across both the Change-the-Bank and Run-the-Bank functions
- Ensure governance assurance process and regulatory requirements are complied and implemented across the region
- Support the implementation of Information and Cyber Security framework which include communicating the risk framework, metrics and measure the effectiveness of adopted controls
- Participate in relevant forums and serve as a subject matter expert pertaining to the Bank’s Information and Cyber Security risk strategy, policies, standards and procedures
- 8 to 10 years of experience across Cyber Security or Technology Risk, preferably in Banking or Financial Services
- Experience in program management / change management and understanding of information security frameworks and principles would be highly regarded
To apply, please share your resume with Chen Yi at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title. We regret that due to anticipated overwhelming response, only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.