- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Commodities, Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20124
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Business Intelligence Analyst, Global Chemical Company
A Global MNC that sells, distributes and markets fertilizers and industrial products across Asia Pacific and Africa region with offices location and operational units in roughly 20 countries.
Play a cross-functional role in bringing together various data elements, analytics and generating reports, helping with development of dashboards, and insights for various Asia sites. Responsible for Power BI and data governance process management, maintenance and support within Commercial Excellence and Marketing Operations.
Business Intelligence (BI)
• Create, maintain and manage BI solutions (Power BI data models, dashboards and analytical tools) for business objects, marketing/commercial reports from variety of data sources within ASIA. These include country websites, Social media & Hootsuite platforms, Marketing Automation/Adobe system, ComEx AI, CRM system etc.
• Create, manage and maintain data flows using Alteryx and SAP HANA
• Detect hidden gaps, trends and/or opportunities by examining data, metrices and extracting insights from various angles or sources to present.
• Provide on-site and remote support to colleagues in terms of training and general Power BI or other business report needs
• Administer and manage Power BI and data governance
Minimum Bachelor’s degree or higher education in relevant field, 3+years of experience in a data analysis or similar role using Power BI. Experience with SAP Hana, Alteryx preferred. Knowledge about digital marketing and social media campaign metrices a big advantage
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 20124. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060