- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Commodities, Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20125
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Business Intelligence Specialist, Growing Chemical MNC
A global distributor of specialty chemicals and food ingredients, and represents first-class manufacturers across Life Sciences and Industrial Chemicals.
To support the APAC business in their growth on Commercial Excellence and M&A strategy – the ideal candidate will work closely with the regional management team to develop KPI reporting, incorporate the data of new M&A’s into the enterprise data warehouse as early as possible in the process of post-merger integration, develop reports to facilitate the induction process of M&A by providing them with specific reporting and data deliverables, and implement BI projects from start to end, by analyzing business requirements, translating them in technical analyses and develop solutions according to the corporate BI standards.
Business Intelligence (BI)
Support the company’s growth strategy by incorporating M&A data;
• Collaborate with company’s Power Users and BI specialists and build world class reports and visualizations;
• Consolidate and automate existing reports towards industry best practices;
• Execute and advocate on principles on data democracy and commitment to data driven decision making;
• Empower all users to access, analyze and act on data;
• Actively support the business by generating actionable insights from data;
• Promote and implement the culture/values/behavior.
We are looking for a proactive personality that is ready to work in an international rapidly changing and challenging environment, who is passionate about data in all its many forms, with the following qualifications and skills:
• You have 3 to 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence;
• You have experience with Microsoft data stack, most importantly SQL, SSIS and SSRS;
• Experience with SSAS, PowerBI, Azure is a plus;
• You are a team player and very good communicator who is capable of outlining and presenting complex issues
in a simple manner;
• You have exceptional problem-solving skills and you work comfortably in a cross-functional setting;
• You work comfortably with business senior executives and take accountability for the business’s performance;
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (AX2012, D365) is a plus;
• Easily adapt to changing environment and responsibilities based upon organizational needs.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 20125. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060