- Category Technology
- Industry Energy & Commodities
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant May Chua
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R2090112
- Job Ref No 26333
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
We are partnering a leading Digital Aero-Engineering Leader to identify an established Principal Cloud to help drive their Cloud adoption roadmap, providing leadership on all Cloud and agile methodologies.
You will be tasked to design Cloud consumption models, demonstrate strong fiscal responsibility (FinOps) and lead teams to deploy technical solutions with the least friction. Automation is a core importance of this role, and you will continue explore new technologies, assisting Transformation initiatives. You will also support Infrastructure security improvements and further evangelise DevOps practices.
- You have 10+ years of demonstrated experience in Cloud design and implementation (preferably AWS), ability to drive architectural changes and provide consultation as necessary
- Help to modernize applications, participate in transformation initiation and align internal teams, leading Cloud governance and compliance
- Certified with at least AWS Solutions Architect-associate
- Ability to make recommendations on Cloud benefits on the business to stakeholders, conversant with Infrastructure definition (Terraform, Cloud Formation) and Automation tools
- You have excellent communication skills and have the ability to cultivate teams
To apply, please submit your resume to May Chua at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job ID 26333. We regret that only successful shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 16S8060 / R2090112