- Category Financial Services
- Industry Financial Services
- Function Application & Software Development
- Consultant Yien Quek
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1109830
- Job Ref No 23579
- Salary Above S$250,000
With hefty investments in transformation and an international management team, a Hanoi-headquartered full bank is looking for a Chief Technology Officer to support its digital transformation strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering best-in-class digital solutions leading a large software engineering organization.
- Develop the technology capability model and collaborate with the architecture team to deliver the blueprint to needed support business objectives and growth needs.
- Design and implement the software development roadmap to deliver on digital transformation strategies.
- Consolidate, simplify, and modernize technology platforms and create plans on digital solutions.
- Track, analyze, and monitor technology performance metrics.
- Lead technology-related discussions with other stakeholders to craft the customer journey roadmap and required products.
- Be the first technology go-to-expert and oversee the Bank’s digital technology development.
- Steer executive management, project teams, and external partnerships to align closely with and support digital development and execution priorities.
- Manage IT projects through Agile Development and Scrum methodologies for improved turnaround on progress and results.
- Assess and allocate required resources for projects, building business cases to support approvals required.
- Oversee coordination and delivery of products across cross-functional development teams for timely delivery of products/solutions.
- Design and set product development priorities with evaluation and inputs from business teams ensuring products are delivered at the speed of markets.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape and Banking / Fintech market offerings.
- Communicate to share and train/coach team members to improve knowledge, capabilities, and work efficiencies.
- Take initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity.
- A Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- At least 15 years of experience in software engineering and technical best practices in Banking / Fintech
- At least 5 years of experience leading a large team of software engineers
- Extensive experience working on Cloud and in a DevOps environment
- Extensive experience in infrastructure deployment strategies / technologies to drive efficient working practices in DevOps
- Extensive experience with various types of architecture, test-driven development and test automation
- Proven track record in leading digital transformation and change projects that span multiple business units
- Knowledgeable with extensive experience in Agile Software Development and Scrum methodologies
For interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1109830
Licence No: 16S8060