- Industry Consumer & Retail
- Function Human Resources
- Consultant Joy Seow
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1107886
- Job Ref No JS
- Salary Above S$250,000
We are excited to be exclusively partnering our client with deep heritage and a leader in their industry. This is now an opportunity for a CHRO to join them as part of the organization transformation and expansion journey in the next 5 years.
Reporting to the business, you will be responsible for the full HR functional spectrum including strategic workforce planning, compensation and benefits, performance management, leadership succession planning, talent development and talent attraction and employee engagement.
- Strategic thinker who is able to conceptualise and share complex issues in a concise manner, and demonstrated success in developing and implementing an effective plan of actions to support the long term objectives of a complex organisation.
- Experience in building and leading a diverse group of expert teams with demonstrated depth and breadth, with strong service orientation and has the ability to work seamlessly across the organisation to make significant and sustainable improvements.
- Ability to energize, engage, inspire and wield positive influence on the teams.
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships and support across a complex organisation.
- Skilled at getting individuals and teams to perform at higher level, and to embrace change.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment while performing in a calm and focused manner, with the ability to prioritise.
You will have a track record managing a sizeable large headcount based in Singapore coupled with a broad HR leadership position partnering with board and exco. You are an accomplished strategic CHRO/ HR Business Partner equipped with HR generalist expertise gained in progressive corporate organizations which have experienced growth and transformation.
You have demonstrated track record in leading HR change management and organization design with significant impact on major businesses or across divisions. You are strategic yet hands on, with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong presentation, influencing and senior stakeholder management skills will be essential.
To apply, please submit your resume to Joy Seow at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1107886
License No: 16S806