- Category Technology
- Industry Other
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant May Chua
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R2090112
- Job Ref No 24711
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Cloud Architect, Gaming Firm
We are partnering an established Gaming firm in Singapore to identify a Cloud Architect.
You will drive their Cloud architecture roadmap and strategy, acting as a consultant to stakeholders on upcoming projects regarding automation, deployment and other virtualization strategies. You will design or reference architectures, further aligning Cloud architecture requirements to organisation standards. You will play a crucial role in advising project and delivery teams on cloud workload approaches as well as security governance and implementation on the cloud.
- You have 6+ years of experience as a Cloud Engineer with architectural experience within large enterprises
- Track record in supporting businesses on their transformational journey towards cloud based technology
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of Cloud architecture and implementation features, with understanding in DevOps process and knowledge of Security on Cloud
- Professional Cloud certifications such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and TOGAF a strong advantage
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and prior experience advising senior leaders on cloud-related activity and projects
To apply, click on the “Quick Apply” button above. Alternatively, you could also write in with your CV to May Chua at email@example.com quoting the above job title and reference code 24711.
Registration No: R2090112
License No: 16S8060