- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Banking & MarketsFinancial Services
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Shreeya Bhan
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1983436
- Job Ref No 18483
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
The client is a leading Singapore based bank, with a strong growth record in the region. The firm is known for its consistent investment in emerging technologies while maintaining stability in its financial returns as well as an employer. With this stability in mind, the bank is at the brink of bringing in new cloud technologies on board and is hence, looking for an experienced cloud architect to help them take their cloud transformation further.
You will be part of the Technology department, where you will be specifically responsible for helping the firm adopt new infrastructure, cloud or DevOps related technologies. What makes this role particularly interesting is the opportunity to help the bank assess all the different cloud technologies and frameworks using your cloud experience and then not only on-boarding the chosen provider but also, driving the design/architecture and eventual migration.
- You would have at least 7 years of working experience as a technologist with the past couple of years fully focused on cloud computing and/or infrastructure transformation projects
- You would be expected to be well-versed in more than one cloud platform services to be able to help the organisation identify the best solution to meet their needs (public, private, hybrid or multi-cloud)
- Would also be responsible for drive the cloud strategy in alignment with the rest of the bank’s digital transformation and create and maintain roadmaps consistently
- Strong communication skills will be necessary to articulate the requirements for key stakeholders (infrastructure teams, cyber security team, cloud vendors, senior technology leadership etc.)
- Must have experience in implementing API gateways
- Strong understanding of serverless architecture, DevOps and microservices architecture is required. Any experience in Infrastucture as Code will be an added advantage
Having any cloud certifications will be an added advantage
- You would also have an educational background in Computer Science or related fields to have strong foundational knowledge of computer science fundamentals.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1983436
Licence No: 16S8060