- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Banking Markets
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Shreeya Bhan
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1983436
- Job Ref No 20319
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
The hiring firm is a Tier 1, Global bank running their APAC headquarter in Singapore. They have maintained their strong focus towards utilising advanced technologies to remain at the forefront of the financial services sector globally. With the increased importance of digital technology, they are working with extra tenacity to provide a reliable and accessible hybrid cloud environment to their users. As a result, the firm is actively looking for a Cloud Engineer to drive their move to their Google Cloud platform.
You will be part of the technology team leading the Cloud transformation journey for the firm and all your responsibilities will be focused towards helping the firm migrate their existing applications to GCP.
This role will give you the opportunity to be involved end to end in the entire cloud adoption process – from identifying and designing to implementing and maintaining – you will be responsible for handling all aspects of the GCP journey.
You will also be expected to mobilise the different teams across technology to drive the migration as well guide and train the relevant stakeholders when necessary.
One of the key unique factors of this role is that it will provide the opportunity to work on an end-to-end cloud adoption project, which is rare as most firms divide this role amongst several employees.
- You would have at least 6 years of working experience in software engineering roles (Java), with the past few years dedicated to driving cloud migration to Google Cloud.
- GCP certifications are ideal but must be supported by strong hands-on experience
- Hands-on experience in building microservices using springboot and spring cloud as well as migrating these existing springboot based microservives to GCP would be required
- You would also have an educational background in Computer Science or related fields to have strong foundational knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- Any experience in building and deploying CI/CD pipelines with GCP related cloud stack would be ideal
- Would be highly beneficial to have experience in any of the Configuration Management and Deployment tools like — Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
- Overall, you will have strong understanding of end to end SDLC and the best practices across its different domains
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1983436
Licence No: 16S8060