- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Financial ServicesIT & Telco
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Grace Lim
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1988923
- Job Ref No 15678
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Our client, a multinational investment management company is passionate about solving difficult problems through technology and are focused on utilizing the cloud to tackle large scale challenges. With plans for Cloud transformation underway, as a result our client is actively looking for a Cloud Network Engineer to join them.
You will be part of the Infrastructure team responsible for building and maintaining modern technologies both in the cloud and on-prem. This is a newly created role which focuses on leveraging cloud capabilities within the company’s asset management platform in a scalable, resilient, and secure manner.
This role will give you the opportunity to work in an international team where you can expect growth in terms of your technical capabilities and as an individual.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience provisioning, deploying and supporting cloud native applications in Azure with Terraform, ARM templates or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience designing & implementing cloud connectivity; VPC/Network peering, Cloud-to-Cloud, On-prem-to-cloud
- Demonstrated experience using the following services from a cloud provider; VNets, Resource Groups, AzureVM, NSGs, Express Route, RBAC
- Demonstrated experience with use of Terraform, blueprints or CloudFormation to deliver complex infrastructure across Azure (Preferred) or AWS.
- Deep technical knowledge and experience securing complex network architectures across on-prem and cloud, including network firewall appliances.
- Experience in crafting and evolving CI/CD pipelines with GitLab or GitHub following GitOps principles
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1988923
Licence No: 16S8060