- Category TechnologyCommerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Shreeya Bhan
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1983436
- Job Ref No 18375
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
The client is a global consulting leader, with a strong presence in the region. The firm is known for its consistent investment in setting up emerging technologies practices to provide their clients value creating partnership. With this focus on value creation, the firm is looking to set up a formal cloud practice to help their partners onboard new cloud technologies. They are hence, looking for an experienced cloud architect to help them set up this capability and be the go-to cloud technologist in the firm.
You will be part of the advisory team, where you will be specifically responsible for helping clients transition from on-premise to cloud platform(s) or tackle other cloud related projects. What makes this role particularly interesting is the opportunity to help the clients assess the different cloud service providers using your cloud experience and then not only on-boarding the chosen provider but also, driving the design/architecture and eventual migration.
- You would have at least 10 years of working experience as a technologist with the past couple of years fully focused on cloud computing
- Ideally, you should have some consulting experience through your career
- You would be expected to be well-versed in more than one cloud platform services to be able to help the organisation identify the best solution to meet their needs (public, private, hybrid or multi-cloud)
- Would also be responsible for proposing cloud strategies to clients based on their overall digital transformation roadmaps
- Strong communication skills will be necessary to articulate the requirements for key stakeholders (infrastructure teams, cyber security team, cloud vendors, senior technology leadership etc.). Prior experience in working with Government agencies or Statutory boards would be an added advantage
- Must have experience in implementing API gateways
- Strong understanding of serverless architecture, DevOps and microservices architecture is required
- You would also have an educational background in Computer Science or related fields to have strong foundational knowledge of computer science fundamentals.
- Having any cloud certifications will be an added advantage
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1983436
Licence No: 16S8060