- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Financial Services
- Function Cyber Security, IT Security and Risk
- Consultant Chen Yi Ooi
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1876389
- Job Ref No CY18180
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
There is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Security professional to join a Global Financial Company who operates like a FinTech environment – fast-paced, dynamic, exciting!
You will be part of the Global Cloud Security team that focus on technologies evaluation, projects delivery and contribute to global frameworks. Some initiatives that you will participate in include:
- Cloud secure web gateway and network-related technologies.
- Cloud compliance, system hardening and baseline configurations.
- Continuous service improvement in Threat Management and/or Vulnerability Management.
- Technical and compliance review and assessment.
- Certification framework for roll out of new or enhanced technologies/solutions.
This is a crucial role that will ensure that IT Security is maintained consistently and continuously through development of
- New or enhance technologies that safeguard assets in Cloud or on-premises.
- New or enhance existing framework in IT Security, roadmap and detailed plan to “get us there”.
- New or enhance existing policies, standards, procedures, guidelines and communications in IT Security across all assets as appropriate.
You will have at least 10 years of experience in Cloud and/or Security, with hands-on experience in coding or scripting languages such as Bash and Powershell. You will have experience in leading and driving Cloud and IT security projects, ensuring deliverables are met accordingly to planned schedule and requirements.
To apply, please submit your resume to Chen Yi at email@example.com, quoting the job title. We regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.